FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $100
Part-Time Sales Associate
a thoughtfully curated shop of independently made handmade goods.
we carefully seek out local and nationally-based artisans who make, create and handcraft beautiful wares, furniture + jewelry.
we nurture a minimalist modern + vintage aesthetic with a certain emphasis on horticulture.
someone with a love for quality handcrafted goods.
someone with excellent customer service and a penchant for selling well-made goods.
someone detail oriented and creative with high standards for visual merchandising.
someone who is enthralled by the natural + has a green thumb.
someone who is hardworking, can multitask and function independently with minimal supervision.
someone who can confidently sell a diamond ring, and then take out the trash!
someone who can devote 2-3 days each week to our dynamic retail experience.
** This is a year round part-time position **
- oversee daily store operations, maintain a clean, organized + welcoming shop
- learn about and be able to discuss the details of a variety of different products
- demonstrate creative visual merchandising
- communicate directly with vendors + customers on the phone and in writing
- make decisions based on knowledge of policies and know when to seek help
- thrive in a team environment
- have experience with or quickly learn computerized POS, excel spreadsheets + back end web platform
- assist with customer service related issues
- Ideal candidate: Open availability and flexibility to work weekends, some holidays, store opening/closing shifts to meet the needs of the business
- 1-2 years retail experience required; experience/interest in jewelry + plants a BIG plus
- Experience working with retail point-of-sale software a plus
- Photoshop/Illustrator experience a plus
- E-commerce experience a plus
* This position offers a competitive hourly wage
* Please attach resume + cover letter in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org